Isaan is the largest region of Thailand, containing the most unreached districts. To allow missionaries to serve here, a small international school has been started in Khon Kaen City, the centre of Isaan. As you help educate MKs, you ensure their parents can continue in ministry.?The teaching load is shared between two or three teachers, with parents helping out as needed. We have students ranging from 1st to 9th grade.
- Class hours: 8:45-3:45 Monday to Thursday?br>- Teaching using US home-schooling curriculum
- Helping to build a spiritual and healthy educational environment.
- Maintaining records and keeping parents informed of children's progress through parent-teacher meetings
- College/Bachelor's degree or higher
- Teaching certificate from your home country
- At least 3 months teaching experience, either tutoring or in a classroom setting
- Fluent in English
- Committed evangelical Christian
- Flexibility needed to live in a cross-cultural setting
- Men, women, singles, and families are all welcomed to apply.
- Willingness to work with students from around the world is a must.
- Commit to 1 - 3 years of service
- Complete Associate application process including: application forms, interview, and medical review
- As this is a non salaried position - raise full financial support
- Orientation course in Singapore recommended before coming to the field
- Language study for 3-9 months depending on the length of stay
- Conform to lifestyle that matches that of your ministry context. Lifestyle in Thailand can range from the most simple and challenging, to very comfortable.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only