Our mission at CRICS is to "serve the servant by providing quality, innovative, affordable, family-orientated English Christian Education." We are committed to helping each student develop his or her intellect, emotions, character and love for learning, and to help him or her discover their God given gifts, talents and abilities. We especially serve the children of English-speaking missionaries and other foreign Christian workers. We also invite, embrace and serve other students whose presence provides culture, diversity and resources which support and enrich our primary mission.
You will move to Chiang Rai for a period of one or more years and take up your role in August, the beginning of the school year.
Details of current needs can be found on http://crics.asia/volunteer/te...
- Minimum one-year commitment (option to renew for longer)
- Bachelors degree and certificate in education preferable
- Teaching and/or related experience necessary
- Must have a heart for missionary kids and international children
- Application and information about the school interview process are available online
* Teachers coming through OMF must fulfil the requirements of OMF as well as the requirements of the school. This includes coming with financial support since this position is not salaried.
Teaching at CRICs you will be part of a close community that is diverse by age and ethnicity. You may live independently, or share a house or apartment with other staff members. You may live close to the school, on the outskirts of Chiang Rai, or may choose to live in a Thai village. While it is not essential to learn Thai to teach at CRICs, this is recommended for effective interaction with the Thai community.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only