Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ’s love through the witness of their lives, partnering with local agencies to modernize and improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
As overall healthcare improves, the awareness of people with special needs is growing. Touch lives by serving this population with love and dignity. Training the carers will improve the quality of life for children with special needs and help these children enter society.
There are opportunities for this work in large urban cities.
1) Assist in developing training syllabus and curriculum
2) Recruit and train local special needs teachers
3) Provide special needs learning support services to children with speical needs
4) Run training seminars for parents with disabled children
1) Basic degree in special education with several years experience teaching
2) Mandarin Chinese proficiency preferred (language and cultural training provided for longer term commitments)
1) Able to relate cross-culturally and be flexible
2) Able to adapt to living a simple lifestyle
*Australian citizens and/or residents only