Participate in a business that provides English enrichment programs in a competitive urban setting. Along with a broad range of educational opportunities. the business also seeks to raise awareness of learning difficulties and help change perceptions of "difficult to work with children".
Achieving business sustainability would allow us to provide services to underprivileged children and families in the area. It would be a testimony in the community of a caring ethical business reaching out to families that are struggling.
This business is located in a modern urban city.
1. Responsible for the day to day operations of the company.
2. Help develop marketing strategies for the business.
3. Oversee office and financial affairs.
1. Experience running a small business.
2. A heart for youth and education.
Able to communicate in Mandarin or willing to invest an initial period in language and culture learning.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only