OMF Philippines reach out to a variety of people and language groups in the Philippines.
Many of our workers are involved in the grass-root level of ministries, such as church planting and community development. Many of these are made possible through projects such as building projects, scholarship programs and relief fund. Such project accounts allow supporters from all the world to channel their donations.
We need a project coordinator to help provide good management and governance over the various project accounts. Are you that person?
- Oversee the various project managers of integrated field ministry projects, as they contribute to field ministries
- Coordinate and empower strategic ministry via projects on the Philippine Field
- Accountable to the Field Director
- Assist members who desire to start up ministry projects directed towards the mission and vision of the Philippine Field
- Visit ministry areas to see the progress of the integrated field ministry projects
- Love for people
- Training in Administration will be essential
- Knowledge of basic Finance and experience in Community Development are preferred
*Australian citizens and/or residents only