- God is working in the Philippines! His church is growing in many parts of the country, yet aspects of understanding God's heart for the nations and the implications of taking His Word across cultures are not understood by many churches in this country.
- Do you want to play a role in the missions movement of the Philippine church? You can have a significant impact in a mobilizing role!
- This role would entail working with local churches, in widening their vision and equipping them for cross-cultural missions.
- In addition, building networks and partnering with like-minded organizations would be a significant part of the role.
- Connecting and imparting God's heart for missions to the church
- Networking and partnering with like-minded organizations
- Travel to meet with prospective workers, and for mobilization events
- Intercultural competence
- Experienced in cross-cultural work, preferably three years or more
- Relational skills gained through work and life experience
- Minimum two years of Bible school or equivalent
- Willing to live with risk
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- There may be a need to learn a local language
- Flexible and adaptable - ability to work in a country context with high ambiguity
- Ability to be an initiator who can work with minimal supervision
*Australian citizens and/or residents only