MAF International is looking for experienced pilots whose heart's desire is to share God's love through aviation and technology.
You will be at the sharp end of transformation as you work with our partners to reach isolated communities. Flying in and out of some of the most remote places in the world, you will need an extensive set of skills to safely and efficiently operate your MAF aircraft.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- ICAO Commercial Pilots License with instrument rating
- Aviation Medical - Class 1 on entry, Class 2 in operations
- IELTS Minimum English proficiency level 7 or equivalent
- Flight experience of over 1000 hours and a minimum of 100 hours Turbine PIC
- Aptitude in verbal and numerical reasoning
- Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of aircraft performance and loading, aerodynamics, aircraft systems, weather, aircraft instrumentation, crew/cockpit resource management, pilot decision making, safety and quality systems
- Experience and recent proficiency in the operation of small aircraft to CPL standards
- Some experience of working in commercial or corporate aviation highly recommended
- IFR Operations
- Seaplane experience