You will have a good opportunity to learn and explore the ministry alongside an international team with national workers.
This opportunity is ideal for individual candidates who are looking to explore a calling into cross cultural work and willing to participate in a longer placement from 3-12 months.
We also welcome teams who want to explore partnering in sending short-term teams annually. For teams 4-8 people for 1-3 weeks.
- Learn language and culture with a local helper
- Learn more about Islam
- Have opportunity for home stays and cultural experiences
- Work with a long-term team and learn more about long-term ministry
- Have opportunity to serve in community development projects and/or in local schools
- A learner attitude.
- Be adventurous and willing to learn and experience a new culture and experience.
You will be required to dress according to local cultural norms which means modest dress as well as adjusting lifestyle and language.
Be able to work with a diverse team of people from different cultures.
Have an attitude that is flexible and willing to learn.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only