Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ’s love through the witness of their lives, partnering with local agencies to modernize and improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
As you minister and serve incarnationally among your patients and colleagues in a place where there is no hope regarding their sickness, your presence and life will bring them peace and eternal hope through your work.
Living standards in this county town is simple and basic, but the town is culturally rich.
- Give support to the HIV center in treatment adherence, counseling and follow up of HIV patients.
- Train local staff at the HIV center.
- Licensed Nurse
- Studied and experienced in HIV care
- If you do not speak Mandarin, be prepared to spend your intial period learning language.
- A heart for the poor
- Able to relate cross-culturally, and is flexible.
- Able to adapt to living a simple lifestyle.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only