Come serve by teaching English and telling others about Jesus at the Santisuk English Language School in Pakkret, north-west of Greater Bangkok. The Santisuk ministry was founded by an American-Thai couple who have been using a Christian curriculum developed by a Swedish missionary. There is a main campus and 6 branches of Santisuk, all dedicated to planting churches through the teaching of English.
- Teach English classes
- Share your faith
- Witness to the local community
- Committed Christians who can speak English
- No previous teaching experience necessary
- Organized but flexible, patient and approachable with a good sense of humor
- Budget is 700 Thai Baht per day.
- Workers must provide for their own airfare, and also cover their own transportation costs and personal spending money.
= Length can be extended with other Serve Asia Thailand opportunities.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only