Family and social concerns abound in today's society. Help strengthen the local counseling system at the lowest tiers. Improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
Helping lay people learn how to help their neighbors will open the doors for the good news. This holistic approach to ministry will be a testimony of God's love to the people.
This opportunity is in a large urban center.
- Develop a counseling program
- Direct counseling services and provide counseling to locals.
- Train locals in lay counselling techniques
- Have a university counseling degree
- Have 2 years of counselling experience
- Speak, read and write Chinese - language and cultural training provided for long-term workers
- Able to relate cross-culturally and be flexible
- Able to adapt to living a simple lifestyle
*Australian citizens and/or residents only