Build relationships with students in a provincial area and be part of a church planting ministry that seeks to see young people saved and discipled.
Make friends with students using your skills (e.g. basketball, music, crafts, teaching English) to build bridges into the community.
Learn Tagalog and the Filipino culture in order to make friends, share Christ with the students and disciple them.
Help with events for students and lead Bible studies.
- Friendly, smiling and outgoing
- Flexible, adaptable and teachable
- Able to go out and make friends with people
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ and able to feed oneself from the Bible
- A member of a Bible study group, preferably have led the Bible study group
- Preferably a student themselves or college graduate and a member of a Christian student group
- Able to live simply and with little privacy
- Able to adapt to a new cultural environment
- Able to feed and teach oneself from the Word of God
- Able to work in a team with Filipino co-workers
*Australian citizens and/or residents only