Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ's love through the witness of their lives, seeking to improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities..
The baker/beverage shop is a missional business platform that hires normal and special needs workers. Working alongside local co-workers, a life centered on Christ will be a living testimony of his goodness, grace and love.
The shop is in a large urban city. You would live in an apartment building with services nearby. The crime rate is low and the climate is pleasant. Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions.
- Assisting the bakery/beverages shop manager with product management, food safety, quality control, etc.
- Help with personnel development
- Promote customer service
- Help develop sales and marketing strategies
- One year work experience
- Working level spoken Chinese preferred, but language and cultural training is provided for those committing to a longer term of service.
- Heart for the disabled coupled with a desire to see lives transformed and communities improved
- Able to work with a multi-cultural team and relate cross-culturally
- Is flexible
*Australian citizens and/or residents only