Agricultural development is lagging in this poor county. We would like to see our professional skills help local farmers improve their livelihood, and give us an opportunity to live out the Good News in our daily life.
Contributing to the holistic health of the families in this region, we hope to see agricultural development opening the doors to improved physical and economic development as well as spiritual well-being.
1. Coordinate and develop agriculture and agricultural co-op projects
2. Liaison with local workers, village leaders, local and expatriate experts to understand and coordinate co-op work
3. Make village visits
1. Post-secondary diploma or higher in relevant field
2. A university degree is required for visa application
3. Chinese language ability (Chinese language training available for longer term commitments)
1. Can relate to farmers
2. Good physical health, able to hike to mountain villages
3. Willing to work through translators as needed or learn minority language
*Australian citizens and/or residents only