Who We Are:
Access Hope Inc. is a registered charity based in Perth, Western Australia. Our main work is in Kenya and is centred around the community of Kitale, a rural town. However, we also have connections in Burundi and the Philippines.
Access Hope enables people to help others overseas in need, especially the young and disadvantaged, so that lives are changed for good.
We are centred and grounded in the gospel which is loving others; having compassion on the sick and hungry, especially vulnerable children; giving hope and strength to the weak, and doing good to all. Our core values underpin the Access Hope organisation and are: Love, Integrity, Effectiveness and Hope. (1Corinthians 16:9)
We will accomplish our vision by providing each child with:
- Biblical teaching and training using our core values.
- The opportunity to attend school and to reach their potential.
- Accommodation, food, clothing and medical assistance.
- A warm and loving family environment.
- Access Hope promotes the gospel by working effectively in and engaging with local communities.
- Raising funds through sponsorship programs, specific events and prayer.
- Overseeing the ongoing construction and day-to-day operation of Access Hope Children's Home, which provides training, employment and management opportunities.
What We Do:
- Provide support that empowers children to break the poverty cycle.
- Arrange sponsorships for both children and their caregivers.
- Encourage a partnership plan to provide a funding base to give long-term security to the children in our care.
- Prison ministry which includes conducting specific skill training courses.
- Church ministry which includes practical workshops and seminars.
- Liaise with other organisations to complete small aid projects.
- Conduct short-term overseas awareness trips which encourage teamwork, faith-building and life skills.