Grace International School (GIS) provides a high quality Christian education for the children of international workers located in Southeast Asia. GIS allows these families to continue to work in their fields without having to compromise the education of their children. They have the following teaching vacancies for the 20201/2022 school year.
- Band Teacher/Director
- Science Teacher (Chemistry, Physics, Advanced Placement)
- Social Studies Teacher
- Spanish Teacher (grades 9-12, levels 1-4)
- Educational Support Teacher
- minimum two year contract
- minimum of a Bachelor degree and preferably a teaching qualification [for those without a teaching qualification you can teach for two years then take the ACSI teaching licence]
- International teachers require a TOEFL pass [required by the Thai Government]
- visas and work permits are provided by GIS
- there is a free tuition discount for teachers up to three children
Please send your CV with any enquiry.