- 7,107 islands
- 108 million people
- 170 languages and dialects
- 363 people per km2 (national average)
- 42,000 barangays (smallest government unit)
- Spanish colony from 1565 to 1898
- USA colony until independence in 1946
- Roman Catholic: 71%
- Evangelical Christian: 8 -12%
- Muslim: 6%
- Quasi-Christian groups, cults and sects: 8%
- Indigenous Tribal: 1.8%
- Chinese Buddhist: 0.5%
- Non-religious: 0.7%
Make an impact through your prayers so that people come to a clear understanding of the Bible and become disciples of Jesus, which will lead to the vision of Biblical communities of faith in the unreached communities of the Philippines. This will in turn lead to a transformation of society.
- Pray for openings into new communities
- Pray for the workers currently in ministry
- Pray that people would come to faith, be discipled, and grow as believers in Jesus
- Pray that communities of faith would be established
No experience needed, and no need to leave home!
A prayer guide is available, along with monthly Field Prayer information.
You may also request to receive prayer updates from one or more missionaries.
You might also like to check the following two websites:
*Australian citizens and/or residents only