We are a growing and very active charity working with children and the disadvantaged in Kenya and Burundi. The role of Office Assistant can be broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. The position is to help the CEO with general administrative activities and other team members when necessary.
- Giving general assistance to the CEO and others.
- Cataloguing photos and filing.
- Maintaining procedures and administrative systems.
- Check emails regularly and reply as required.
- Carry out background information checks and assist with recruiting of volunteers.
- Conduct any research that the CEO requires.
- Attend Access Hope events where possible and assist where necessary.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good computer skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Able to write a good letter.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Have a heart and passion to serve the Lord through the ministry of Access Hope.
The role is required to:
- act with reasonable care and diligence
- act honestly in the best interests of the charity and its purposes
- not misuse the position or information gained in the position
- disclose any conflict of interest.
Equipment / Resources:
- The role requires own computer, internet and email access
- Own telephone/mobile.