We are a growing and very active charity working with children and the disadvantaged in Kenya and Burundi. We require assistance with business development to help us engage with corporate business and our local community and build long term relationships.
- Identify mutually beneficial sponsorship opportunities with corporate businesses, preferably local (Perth).
- Develop proposals that meet the needs of potential corporate businesses (contributes to their community citizenship/social licence, reputation, marketing and economic position).
- Work with the marketing and PR team to develop marketing material for interaction with corporate business.
- Facilitate meetings with senior corporate executives and Access Hope CEO and help maintain and build relationships.
- Identify and apply (or facilitate others to apply) for eligible grants on behalf of Access Hope Inc.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Negotiation and collaboration skills
- High level of computer skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Business writing skills.
- Well presented
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Great communicator
- Energetic and self-motivated.
The role is required to:
- Act with reasonable care and diligence
- Act honestly in the best interests of the charity and its purposes
- Not misuse the position or information gained in the position
- Disclose any conflict of interest.