Are you passionate to see communities of disciples multiplying throughout Cambodia and beyond?
Are you passionate to see God use your teaching work for the growth of His Kingdom?
If so, there may be an opportunity for you to join the OMF Cambodia team!
The OMF team in Cambodia includes approximately 60 children, some of whom study at Logos International school in Phnom Penh. Logos is a fully accredited member of both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Most of the teachers at Logos come from North America but other countries are represented, as well. Currently, Logos serves over 350 students from pre-school to grade 12.
Logos International School is continually seeking applications from people interested in serving God by teaching there. OMF is keen to place teachers in this school. See the school website for up to date information about current opportunities:
Your focus will be on providing teaching, care and contributing to Christian development of students in Logos International School. Many of these students are the children of missionaries or other Christian expat workers. All subjects are taught in English, except for foreign languages.
Your work will help support OMF's vision by providing quality, Christ-centered educational services for families of international Christian workers in Cambodia and surrounding countries.
- An initial period of Khmer language study and cultural adaptation.
- General teaching and/or specialist teaching, which includes curriculum development, lesson preparation, assessment and reporting.
- Provide pastoral support and a clear Christian witness to students.
- Provide extra-curricular opportunities to enrich students' experience.
- Be actively involved in a local or international church.
- A deep and growing love for God.
- A desire to serve young people and their families.
- A recognized teaching qualification, and at least 1 year's teaching experience.
- Ability to share your faith and disciple others in your daily life.
- Experience working with Third Culture Kids (TCKs), or cross-cultural teaching experience would be an advantage.
- Current subject needs are posted on the school website: www.logoscambodia.org
- Young teachers, those looking for a career break, and early retirees are all welcome.
- Willingness to understand and appreciate the Khmer culture.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only