Someone with vast experience, wants to be on the mission field and thinks bringing transformation to the mission agency sector a cool thing to invest their time in.
The person should be up to date with modern test maagement solutions and automated testing. Hands-on and loves to break stuff – preferably processes and code.
And has a deep desire to pass on their years of experience and expertise to young Khmer who are starting out in the technology industry.
Khalibre as a BAM business is seeking to change lives in Cambodia by providing professional skills and real job opportunities. Our products hope to significantly improve the capability of mission agencies across the world and compliment them in their mission. We have a number of cross-cultural workers such as technology professionals in the team from around the world. They bring different gifts who share their love with the team and exercise the Khalibre values.
Khalibre has implemented a solution called Crosswired which today provides cross-mission agency social collaboration and learning management solutions. We are working with our founding partners OMF and Link Care plus a number of other content partners such as IJM and Interserve to build up a virtual member care and member development service for Christian mission agencies and independent workers. We are planning to increase the number of applications available and improve the resilience and robustness of the solution. We are looking for long term workers, especially technology professionals interested in business as mission to bring much needed expertise and help scale up the Cambodian team.
Phnom Penh is a rapidly growing city. It is the government administration center and business center for Cambodia. It is an exciting time as the country re-builds and there is opportunity to be involved in defining what the future might look like for many people through a Business As Mission (BAM).
- Lead the software testing team with a proactive and organized approach to improving quality.
- Report to the Crosswired leadership team and work directly with Crosswired product owner and scrum master.
- Build a culture of quality with developers and analysts.
- Build indigenous capability and increase capacity.
- Many years of experience working in the software industry or multinational technology team application delivery
- Strong background in software testing and quality assurance
- Enjoys breaking software and working with people to improve the quality
- Working knowledge of automated testing such as Selenium and test management suites such as Testuff
- Able to escalate issues effectively
- Familiarity with agile software development life-cycle
- Experience in human resource and finance solutions not necessary but helpful.
Flexible - Vital for cross-cultural work and living.
Willingness to live simply and work below market rates.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only