Students at the seminary need good teachers and role models who will mentor them as they develop the skills to faithfully communicate the truth in many different settings.
Helping students come to a clear understanding of the Bible and to be able to teach it faithfully will lead to the vision of Biblical communities of faith in the unreached communities of the Philippines and beyond. This will in turn lead to a transformation of society.
There may be opportunities to live on the school campus, with opportunities to interact with students and faculty at mealtimes as well as in the classroom.
- Pray for students and faculty
- Teach or assist with teaching at the seminary
- Disciple students to growth as believers in Jesus
We are looking for people:?br>- with a minimum qualification of Master of Theology
- preferably with cross-cultural studies included
- with experience in relationship building and discipleship
- able to work in an international team, alongside local believers
- An attitude of flexibility and willingness to learn how things are done in another country is essential
- A period of language, culture and worldview learning will be expected upon joining the Field
*Australian citizens and/or residents only