Our Engineers keep our planes in the air!
Our aircraft land on some of the most challenging terrain you can imagine. Safety is key so the skill that an engineer brings to our aircraft is essential. We operate mainly Single Engine Turbine and Single Engine Piston aircraft.
We are currently recruiting mission pilots for our programmes in Uganda and PNG.
If you are interested in combining your engineering skills with the opportunity for mission this could be the job for you.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Secondary School completion certificate
• ICAO Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence without type rating
• Completion of approved aircraft maintenance engineer pre-employment course
• Aptitude in verbal, non-verbal, numerical and mechanical reasoning
• 5 years of aviation maintenance experience (can be concurrent with obtaining licence)
• Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance
To request an application pack, including a full job profile, please contact MAF Australia’s Recruitment Team on 1800 987 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Australian citizens and/or residents only