Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ's love through the witness of their lives, seeking to improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
This food and beverage shop located in an urban shopping area trains and hires young people with special needs. Working alongside local partners, a life centered on Christ will be a living testimony of his goodness, grace and love.
The shop is in a large urban city. You would live in an apartment building with services nearby. The crime rate is low and the climate is pleasant. Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions.
- Design job chart for special needs worker
- Train each worker for their designated job
- A degree in special education or social work, or training related to vocational education would be an asset
- At least 2 years experience working with the disabled
- Working level spoken Chinese preferred, but language and cultural training is provided for those committing to a longer term of service.
- Heart for the disabled coupled with a desire to see lives transformed and communities improved
- Able to work with a multi-cultural team and relate cross-culturally
- Is flexible
*Australian citizens and/or residents only