Do you feel a call to help bring God's Word to people who don't yet have it? Come join us in the Northern Territory and use your computer skills and training in ways that will last for an eternity. In this position you will need to support and train computer users in the implementation and maintenance of computer technology in both language and business applications, in order to make people effective in using this technology to accomplish and enhance their work. Come and make a difference in the lives of people who are working to fulfil the Great Commission.
You will be working with the Australia Timor Group.
Responsible for a variety of computer related tasks such as:
• computer training in both administrative and language applications,
• writing and maintaining computer programs,
• testing and repairing computer equipment, installing new components into existing systems, and
• advising on present and future computer applications.
• Supports both commercial software and SIL developed linguistic software.
• Supports users in the areas of basic hardware maintenance, component swapping, network support, email use and administration, and publishing papers
• MOUS Office Certification or MS Apps Levels I, II & III.
• Minimum two years’ experience in computer support related positions.
Additional: Six weeks’ language and culture training (called Launch). Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria
Field orientation in Darwin
*Australian citizens and/or residents only