Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ’s love through the witness of their lives, partnering with local agencies to modernize and improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
Medical care in this area is lagging. The county hospital is required to open a ICU ward, which is a daunting task. Raising the skill level for local staff of the intensive care unit would benefit the whole county, and allow patients to receive care locally.
We would like to use our professional skills to meet patients' needs, help the local medical personnel to improve their skills, and contribute to the holistic health of the families in this region. In providing physical care and living out the gospel daily, we hope to touch people's hearts with God's love.
The remote setting lends to a simple lifestyle without the stress of city life.
- Train ICU doctors in clinical and management skills.
- Organize and coodinate short-term specialized medical training
- Teaching experience,
- At least 5 years ICU experience
- Ability to speak Mandarin (language and cultural learning opportunties for longer commitments)
- Be willing to be part of a team
- Has a servant spirit
- Willing to come alongside local medical staff
- Possess ability to relate cross-culturally and be flexible.
- Able to adapt to living a simple lifestyle.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only