These unreached minorities number 2.9 million and are spread over 7 provinces but with fewer than 0.04% Christian. We urgently need fourteen people: two for each province to realize our vision of this minority people discovering Christ and becoming mature reproducing disciples reaching their own people and others.
We are focused on Vietnam’s larger unreached minorities. Through prayer, outreach, discipling and training, we aim to contribute to church movements that will result in a church in every village so that every family hears the good news.
Skills for establishing a suitable platform are important. These could be English teaching (training available in Hanoi), agricultural expertise or other skills. Doing a good job with the skill is essential but not the primary reason for being there.
Team members will need to take initiative to find, evangelise and equip local belivers as they begin the church planting process.
- University degree
- Professional work experience helpful
- English teaching qualification such as CELTA or TESOL helpful (but can be gained in Vietnam)
- Self initiator
This is a challenging job requiring serious commitment.
- A passion for advancing God's kingdom among the least reached.
- A desire to help others realise their ministry potential.
- Excitment at seeing the Holy Spirit at work among God's people.
- Able to walk by faith and not by sight
- Humble and willing to learn new things
- Willing to allow the Holy Spirit to work
- Creative and able to take initiative
- Team players
- Willing to risk making mistakes and able to allow others to make mistakes too
- Dependent on God through his word and prayer
- Can deal with frequent travel and living in a provincial city
*Australian citizens and/or residents only