As society ages, those seeking to provide services for this population also grows. A missional business providing training and skills for service providers can demonstrate good business practices as well as provide training to address the holistic needs of the elderly.
This business will allow us to demonstrate the fullness of the gospel in our daily work and interactions with clients.
This business is in a large urban city. You would live in an apartment building with services nearby. Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions.
- Provide training in elderly care for "clients"
- Provide capacity building for local Chinese entities to promote holistic health for the elderly.
- Have professional qualifications or significant experience working with the elderly.
- Should have relevant clinical background, such as medical doctor, nurse, social worker, etc.
- Have experience in teaching or training others
- Able to communicate in Chinese (language and cultural training provided for longer term commitments)
- Need a heart for the elderly and a desire to see lives transformed
- Need an understanding of Chinese culture
- Need an ability to relate cross-culturally.
- Need flexibility
*Australian citizens and/or residents only