Do you have a passion for helping people engage with God’s Word? We are looking for someone to manage our small bookshop in Darwin which provides biblical resources in Indigenous Australian languages. This bookshop plays a key role in resourcing language and translation work to engage with local communities. The person in this role would work under the Director and relate to all workers in the Darwin office including those working in finance, ethnoarts and translation.
• Communicating with customers via phone
• Email and face-to-face
• Ordering and managing stock
• Offering stock to bookshops
• Organising bookstalls at events
• Selling stock around Darwin
*Australian citizens and/or residents only
You will be transferred to a new Wycliffe Australia webpage.