Be part of a multi-national team reaching a minority people group. Relationships are built around community service and sharing of Bible stories chronologically.
- A multi-national team is reaching out to a minority people group to meet their needs and demonstrate the love of Christ.
- By God’s grace, the team builds relationships with the people through providing services such as preschool, livelihood, health care training, computer skills training, scholarships and community organizing.
- The goal is to demonstrate as well as speak of Christ’s love, and thus pave the way for an Indigenous Biblical Church Movement among them.
- Those who come to faith are discipled in contextualized house churches.
- Learn to understand the worldview and language of this people group
- As language capacity increases there will be increased involvement in the communities
- Build relationships
- Serve the community in line with gifts, skills and team ministry priorities
- Bring Bible truth into the relationships in sensitive ways
- A passion for Christ and the lost, and experience in discipleship
- Willingness to learn
- Perseverance to learn language, culture and worldview
- A minimum of two years of Bible school (seminary) training with cross-cultural studies or equivalent
- A skill that can be used in serving the community
*Australian citizens and/or residents only