In lesser-reached provinces of southern Luzon Island, the church planter will join a team seeking to spark church multiplication movements among animistic Roman Catholics.
The church planter will work with a small team of Filipinos to start churchs of 30 to 50 believers in Albay, Quezon and/or Sorsogon provinces among animistic Roman Catholics.
- work on a multi-national team, under Filipino leadership
- develop relationships with animistic Roman Catholics
- evangelize and disciple
- as needed, and as gifted, train believers, perform administrative duties, and establish music ministry with new churches
- have completed a minimum of two years Bible school or seminary
- have practical experience in ministry which shows gifting in one or more of the following areas: evangelism, discipleship, teaching or training
- be creative, flexible and show initiative while working under national leadership
- knowledge of animistic Roman Catholicism is helpful
- An attitude of flexibility and willingness to learn how things are done in another country is essential
- Willing to work in remote rural locations, if needed, with simple living conditions
- A period of language, culture and worldview learning will be expected upon joining the Field, and this may be followed by learning a second language, culture and worldview depending on the chosen ministry location
- This is a non-salaried position - support is required for this role
*Australian citizens and/or residents only