- Research opportunities to start a business in different communities.
- Develop networks that will open the doors for business partnerships. You will almost certainly need a local business partner to register your business.
- Develop a solid business plan that analyzes opportunities in the markets.?br>- Establish a business and build a team of local and international partners and employees
- Develop a ministry plan that capitalizes on the opportunities your business will provide
- Work closely with teammates in researching needs and opportunities among unreached people groups.
- Help mobilize others to join the your team.
- Be a full and active member of our multi-cultural team by providing encouragement and care to each other.
- At least an undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years experience in business
- Cross-cultural experience is very helpful
- Fluency in the local trade language or a willingness to devote the first few years to study
- Men, women, singles, and families are all welcome to apply
- Must be prepared to commit to at least four years
- Willingness to live a simple lifestyle similar to that of others in the area. Accommodation will rarely be similar to Western norms.
- Must be flexible
- Must be a team player that values the input of others and is willing to submit to others
- Must be ready to live in a very isolated setting with little oversight
*OMF is committed to evaluating applicants to ensure suitable placements. Please be prepared for a thorough application process.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only