Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christians share Christ’s love through the witness of their lives, seeking to improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
This food and beverage shop located in an urban shopping area trains and hires young people with special needs. Working alongside local partners, a life centered on Christ will be a living testimony of his goodness, grace and love.
This is a large urban city. You would live in an apartment building with services nearby. The crime rate is low and the climate is pleasant. Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions.
- Responsible for production of breads
- Help development of new products
- Train local workers
- Previous culinary experience as a baker
- Passionate baker with a strong understanding of breads, pastries and deserts
- Ability to solve business-related problems quickly and efficiently
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to teach and lead others.
- Working level spoken Chinese preferred, but language and cultural training is provided for those committing to a longer term of service.
- Come with humility and flexibility
- Need to work in a small team environment
- Able to work with those with special needs or learning disability
*Australian citizens and/or residents only