Join a church planting team in a provincial Filipino town, live and work with Filipino church planters.
Make friends with people using your skills (e.g. basketball, music, crafts, teaching English) to build bridges into the community.
Learn Tagalog and the Filipino culture in order to make friends, share Christ with them and disciple them.
You will regularly go out to meet with people.
You will learn and use Tagalog.
You will help with Bible studies and events.
You will use your skills to build bridges to people.
- Friendly, smiling and outgoing
- Flexible, adaptable and teachable
- Able to go out and make friends with people
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ and able to feed oneself from the Bible
- A member of a Bible study group, preferably have led the Bible study group
- Non-paid position; support will need to be raised
- Able to live simply and with little privacy
- Able to adapt to a new cultural environment
*Australian citizens and/or residents only