Do you love working with people and supporting the work of Bible translation? We are looking for someone to take responsibility for the Applications section of the Personnel Department. We require either a current member or a volunteer with the right qualifications and experience. Australian or New Zealand citizens only need apply.
• work with the team in the Personnel Department at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria, to process applications for new cross-cultural workers
• make decisions in accordance with delegated authority
• remain open to input and suggestions from team members
• understand and apply the principles of Christian leadership which operate in SIL International and Wycliffe Bible Translators
• work comfortably with people from different cultural backgrounds, winning cooperation through awareness and sensitivity to people’s needs
• being a team worker and having a heart for the success of others is crucial.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only
You will be transferred to a new Wycliffe Australia webpage.