Your management skills will help facilitate the work of field offices. It would give you an opportunity to have a direct role in reaching the unreached with the news of Jesus.
An experienced manager with a pastoral heart would be invaluable in helping with the operations of a field office and the development of work there. In dialoging with local leaders to understand their needs and partnering with them to serve the community, a life centred on Christ will be a living testimony of his goodness, grace and love.
Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions. Opportunities are available in large urban areas as well as rural sites.
- Help develop and oversee new projects
- Help with the adminstrative work of field offices
- Liase with government departments
- Coordinate short-term trips
- Help process necessary paperwork
- Experience in administration, personnel and financial management
- IT experience helpful
- Working level Chinese preferred (language and cultural training is provided for longer term commitments)
- Willingness to adapt to a simple living standard
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural team
*Australian citizens and/or residents only