Do you have a heart to impact young people's lives, but not as a teacher?
As you support the school through your administrative or support skills, you ensure that the parents can continue in ministry, you can disciple the next generation of missionaries, and you can be an influence in the non-Christian world around you.
Faith Academy, Manila – Administrative and Support Staff Needs 2019
- Business Administrator
- LEAP (Learning English for Academic Purposes) Coordinator - 2nd semester
- Library Director*
- NILD (National Institute for Learning Development) Coordinator
- Speech Therapist
- Teaching positions are available too - see other postings
Faith International Academy, Davao: Administrative and Support Staff Needs 2019
- Head of School*
- Athletic Director
- HR Coordinator
- IT staff
- Recruitment Coordinator
* Critical positions
Faith Academy is an established, large international Christian school catering mainly to missionary children. Kindergarten through Grade 12 High School is offered, as well as the 2 year IGCSE program for UK and Commonwealth countries' students.
Faith International Academy of Davao is a smaller school, with class sizes of 10-15 students.
- Be involved in the school administration according to the job description for the particular role
- There are also opportunities to sponsor or help with after school clubs or other activities as school and family responsibilities permit
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Disciple the young people under your care
- Attend staff retreats, orientation and teacher inservice days as appropriate
- Hours at school normally from 6:30 am till 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Strong proficiency in English is required, although English can be your second language
- Because this is an international school, the administrator/support staff should be flexible and willing to adjust to a teaching situation, curriculum and system that may differ from their own home country
It is helpful to have at least one year of Bible School (seminary) training with cross-cultural studies or equivalent
- Application through the normal OMF process as a Member, Affiliate or Associate is required
- If possible, a period of language, culture and worldview learning will be expected upon joining the Field
- This is a non-salaried position - support is required for this role
*Australian citizens and/or residents only