These rural counties continue to rely on agriculture. As some of the poorest regions of the provinces, the medical care is lagging. We desire to use our professional skills to meet patients' needs, help the local medical personnel to improve their skills, and to live out the Good News daily.
Establishing A&E services would benefit the whole county. We long to contribute to the holistic health of the families in this region. We see that providing physical care will open doors to touch people's hearts with love.
The remote settings lends to a simple lifestyle without the stress of city life.
- Train up A&E medical staff in clinical and management skills
- Improve county hospital emergency resuscitation service
- Organize and coordinate short-term A&E training for all medical staff
- Link up resources to upgrade the county hospitals standard of care
- At least 5 years A&E work experience
- Good oral Chinese ability, able to read Chinese (language training provided for long-term commitments)
- Willing to come alongside local medical staff
- Able to teach others
- Able to adjust to limited resources
- Ability to adapt to a rural, remote area
- Is a self-initiator and is flexible
*Australian citizens and/or residents only