Our families usually serve in many different settings in East Asia, in a number of different professional capacities. This annual conference is an opportunity for participants to be refreshed and re-equipped, while their children enjoy a program that is especially planned to meet their needs.
As you provide a program for the children and teenagers you will allow both the field workers and their children to get as much as possible out of their time away from their day to day commitments. Families are also greatly encouraged as others speak into their children's lives and demonstrate lives lived for Jesus.
- Attending pre-conference training to get to know the team and prepare for the program.
- Provide a 7 day kids' and teens' program at a conference venue in Taiwan. Plan to remain for debrief time at the end of the conference.
- A love for Jesus.
- Experience in working with children and teens either professionally or in a ministry context is preferred.
- All team members will require appropriate children's worker clearances.
- Good communicators.
= Able to work in international teams.
- Able to be flexible and willing to learn.
- English speakers.
Details on accommodation are still in planning.
13th - 24th January 2020