Position Title: Marketing & PR team member (Volunteer roles)
We are a growing and very active charity working with children and the disadvantaged in Kenya and Burundi. We require assistance with marketing and public relations to help us present who we are in a professional way, interact positively with our local community and local businesses and build long term relationships.
We are looking for team members that can assist us in whichever areas their strengths lie. Some of the tasks we need help with are outlined below.
1. Develop promotional and marketing material that will create positive awareness about our activities and appeal to our target audiences.
2. Help us brand who we are in a professional way and connect with our sponsors and corporate supporters.
3. Assist us with social media campaigns such as YouTube and Facebook.
4. Connect with local media and provide media releases from time to time.
5. Helps us design/redesign and prepare promotional material such as flyers, presentations for business meetings, brochures, newsletters, etc.
6. Assist with advertising and organising community and fundraising events and promotional material (invitations, flyers, posters, decorations).
7. Help us keep abreast of trends in other charity organisations.
Skills and Capabilities:
Depending on which role in the team, skills needed include:
Team members are required to:
Equipment / Resources:
Flexible - as much time as the person has available
National Police Clearance: Required
Working alone or with others: Alone from home, with regular email and mobile phone contact.
Key Reporting Relationships:
The role is accountable to the Access Hope Inc. CEO
*Australian citizens and/or residents only