You're a dynamic, creative, multi-tasker with exceptional organisational skills and you're looking for your next challenge. We’d love to hear from you.
The need for MAF’s services is growing throughout the world and because of this, our team is growing too!
MAF is a not-for-profit team of aviation professionals providing air transport in places of deepest human need – remote places where flying is not a luxury, but a lifeline. MAF aircraft fly over jungles, mountains, swamps, and deserts in over 30 countries to bring thousands of men, women and children medical care, emergency relief, long-term development, and Christian hope.
About the role
Accountable to the MAF Australia Recruitment Manager, the overall objective of this role is to take responsibility for and drive the advertising, engagement, and campaigning within the recruitment team.
Day-to-day recruitment process for MAF Australia missionaries:
* Creatively drive the acquisition of new talent within the talent pooling strategy
* Build credible relationships and facilitate clear communication among stakeholders within the recruitment process
* Monitor the uptake of interest, market conditions and levels of engagement within the recruitment team
* Engage innovation and technology to enhance the candidate experience through effective communication
* Create an engaging recruitment pipeline with an understanding that people are the most precious resource entrusted into the care of MAF
* Ensuring the privacy of that information dealt with
* Upholding MAF’s values, ethos and recruitment policies in all tasks
* Ensure that the recruitment process produces high calibre staff for international service with MAF International.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a high-volume role which included recruitment tasks
* Strong relationship building and organisational skills
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Excellent communication skills (English)
* AHRI Membership
* Appropriate Qualification: HR/Marketing
* Experience with various recruitment systems as well as assessment measurement tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or contact Megan Welcome on 1800 987 221. We look forward to hearing from you.