This collaborative advertisement is undertaken by SIM AUSTRALIA and TWR Singapore/Australia. Both SIM and TWR are convinced that everybody needs to hear the Gospel and therefore send out cross-cultural workers with a variety of skills to serve in a diverse range of ministries. TWR Australia has partnered with SIM Australia to have them assist us in the recruitment of a:
• You could be working in the Melbourne or Sydney offices of SIM Australia, or located in your home office
• You will work with the largest Christian media ministry today – that is using radio, internet, social media, AM, FM and SW radio stations.
• Full-time hours available however open to reduced hours for those semi or fully retired
• Negotiable work hours
• We are looking for an Executive level team player to take the TWR Australia ministry and communications strategies to a whole new level
• You will work with our team at TWR Singapore and other world offices of TWR to deliver quality mission outcomes
TWR - WORLDWIDE:
This is our 68th year of broadcasting and networking to over 35 million people who have responded to our various stations and offices worldwide for counselling or testimony.
We use high powered broadcast stations around the world plus a further 1375 FM stations that take our programs. You will enjoy working with the many hundreds of staff.
Our two in-house programs - TWR360.org and Women of Hope generate thousands of people to the programs plus WOH engage in over 100,000 prayer teams. Our foundational message is: “To reach the world for Christ so lasting fruit is produced” - so far we have reached 300 languages.
TWR is non-denominational and faith based with the TWR representative reporting to the Development Director of TWR in Singapore. We partner with many other Christian broadcasters such as David Jeremiah; Dr Michael Youssef, “Day of Discovery; and
Dr J. Vernon McGee, “Thru the Bible”, to name a few.
For more information on TWR please visit our website – www.twr.org and www.twr360.org
Is to assist the church to fulfil the command of Jesus by using and making available mass media to:
• Proclaim the Gospel
• Instruct believers in doctrine and daily Christ-like living
• Model our message through Corporate and cooperative relationships (hence our partnership with SIM Australia)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: OPPORTUNITIES = HOPE
The primary purpose is to discover, cultivate and maintain relationship opportunities with assigned new donors such as individuals, churches, and foundations.
You will travel to Singapore for initial training and to be shown how to maintain relationships with existing and new donors plus learn about the various projects we offer to listeners and supporters.
You will be fully supported from our various overseas offices for the development of the Australian ministry of TWR.
NOTE: You are required to raise your financial support and if you have done so in the past then this will be an advantage for you. We will however work with you on the process of self-support and developing a partnership team.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Growing and maintaining donor relationships through:
• Present the overall ministry history and current stories of HOPE
• Keeping donors informed of the present and future broadcast employment opportunities with TWR
• Following up on the programs of the two Australian broadcasters connected with TWR
• Planning and accompanying donors on TWR sponsored donor and work trips.
• Write news stories.
• Present video stories for the website.
• Being alert to new possibilities for the presentation of the TWR story
• Reporting, vision building and encouraging the donors to be active with growing the TWR ministry projects around the world.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE VALUES:
• A demonstrated capacity to build and impact the ministry (from your past experience) to result in meaningful partnerships.
• 3-5 years experience in partnership development
• Exemplary communication skills including persuasive negotiation and written communication
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven track record and even exceeding targets.
• Available to minister in churches on Sundays
• Committed to the core TWR (and SIM) values and doctrinal position
• Must be proficient in all forms of technology
• Have a passionate heart for world missions and the gospel to reach people
• Highly respected by your peers regarding your spiritual walk with Jesus
(References will be requested at the time of the interview)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
APPLY NOW: By sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Australian citizens and/or residents only