Nungalinya College is a Theological College for Indigenous people with a campus in Darwin in the Northern Territory. Students travel in from remote communities to study by intensive.
We require a casual maintenance/grounds person to work in our property team. The role will involve minor repair work, handyman activities and mowing/gardening. Indigenous people are strongly encouraged to apply for this position if they have the relevant skills.
- A committed Christian believer and church member.
- Willingness to work sensitively and effectively within an environment that values Indigenous culture.
- Skills and experience in repair and maintenance work.
- Experience with grounds equipment, ride on mower etc
- Flexibility to work shifts across Monday- Friday.
Start Date: 15th March or as negotiated.
Pay Range: Starting at $28.91 / hour (includes 25% casual loading)
Applications close: 5th March
Employment Application form attached – please complete.
For further information please contact:
Judy Fabbian – HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(08) 8920 7522.
*Australian citizens and/or residents only