We are an evangelical mission organisation who has partnered and participated in Gospel ministry with the Aboriginal people of Australia for the past 114 years.
We are seeking to appoint a mature Christian leader as the General Director. Reporting to the AIM Council, this key executive leadership position provides essential guidance and oversight across the organisation for mission and management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
A passion and commitment for working with the Indigenous people of Australia.
Minimum of 2 years of theological training (desirable).
Excellent demonstrated communication and leadership skills and experience.
Experience working closely with Indigenous people. (desirable but not necessary)
A willingness to raise a proportion of your financial support.
Key areas of responsibilities:
· Give initiative, guidance and direction to the overall work of AIM.
· Speak on behalf of AIM to the wider Church.
· Represent AIM at appropriate forums, and before government agencies.
· Oversee the ministries of AIM representatives.
· Recruit new personnel in consultation with the Field Director and Representatives.
· Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with other like-minded organisations
To apply for this key role, please forward your CV and cover letter to Yane Damanik at AIM.email@example.com Or for further information please call Yane on 0424743034
*Australian citizens and/or residents only